Hi guys and welcome to our review of the 1 Hour Belly Blast System by Dan Long.
For your convenience, we will divide this review into 3 sections:
1. The basics section which explains what ”1 Hour Belly Blast” is all about.
2. The pros and cons section where you can read about the main benefits and drawbacks of this diet plan.
3. The conclusions section that will sum up our thoughts and feelings about Dan Long’s fat loss system…
Let’s start 🙂
Created by Dan Long, a fitness coach and Suspended Bodyweight Training expert, the “1 Hour Belly Blast Diet” is a simple and science-backed strategic diet plan that will help you lose pounds of harmful excess fat from your waist and belly in just six weeks – all while allowing you to eat almost anything you want three days out of the week.
Before creating this diet plan, Dan Long claims he used to struggle with his weight due to faulty eating habits and increasing age. His low-density lipoprotein (the “bad” cholesterol), triglycerides (which increases a person’s risk of heart disease), and blood sugar levels were all high. He nearly suffered from a stroke or heart attack.
His 92-year-old grandma, Carmella, gave him the inspiration to consider her eating patterns to find a solution to his weight loss woes. His research led him to 3 top secret studies:
1. Diet Induced Thermogenesis – This is a measurement in percentage of the ability of food to increase your metabolism, causing you to burn calories. The higher its value, the more calories it can burn.
2. Nutrient Timing Frequency – This helps you to remain healthy and lose weight even when you eat whatever you want on your 3-day cheat day. By timing your food intake, your body receives the right nutrients at the best time.
3. Overfeeding – The idea behind this is you’ll indulge on foods that you want thrice per week by following Dan’s overfeed hour strategy, and then follow his simple diet plan for the remaining days of the week.
What You’ll Learn inside The 1 Hour Belly Blast Diet System?
– Instructions on how to implement Dan Long’s strategic eating pattern, in which you’ll eat whatever foods you want three days per week and combining it with two other simple meals.
– A list of healthy foods that will help you melt your belly fat faster.
– The exact steps Dan Long and his clients followed to lose pounds of belly fat to reduce risk for a heart attack.
– How to repair your damaged or deteriorating metabolism to make you look and feel young again.
– A daily progress tracker.
– Helpful strategies that will help you avoid ruining your diet whenever you eat out, and a lot more…
What Is Included?
Here are the main components included in the program:
- Quick Start Guide.
- Half Your Size Exercise Guide.
- Diet Manual.
- Progress Tracker.
- Customized Fat Burning Supplementation Recommendations.
- Three bonus reports that offer tips on how to stick to your diet when eating out, losing your belly fat faster using a two-minute targeting solution, and 21 foods that could shrink your belly bulge fast…
The Pros And Cons
It’s Not A Restrictive Diet
Most diet plans fail because they put too much pressure on people to eat only a certain amount or specific types of foods. In addition, cheat day comes only once a week, which could be agonizing if you’re craving for something that’s not good for your weight.
On the other hand, the 1 Hour Belly Blast Diet plan allows you to indulge three days every week with whatever foods you want and still lose weight through its overfeed hour strategy.
With the 1 Hour Belly Blast Diet you only need to pay a one-time fee that costs less than $40 (excluding food). You don’t need to buy prepackaged meals or exercise tools. This is different than many other diet plans, where you need to renew your membership every month, buy prepackaged meals, and pay for their other services.
Dan Long Seems To Be Credible
As we always do, we did our research on Dan Long. We found out he has authored other health and fitness programs, such as the Suspension Revolution 2.0 system. He was also featured in EarlyToRise.com and was introduced as a TRX and Suspension Trainers “world expert.” Based on what we found out about him online, we can say he has the experience and knowledge when it comes to losing weight and becoming fit and healthy.
It Won’t Take Up Your Time
You don’t need to prepare several meals or spend hours in the gym everyday while on the 1 Hour Belly Blast System. Since it’s flexible, it’s easier for you to stick to it. You just follow a simple meal plan and exercise less, while eating almost all your favorite foods thrice per week. The instructions are clear, so you don’t spend your time wondering what to do next.
60-Day, Unconditional Full Refund Offered
So, if you’re not quite sure if you’ll like this, Dan Long will give you two months to scrutinize closely this diet plan. If you’re not happy with your results, or the lack thereof, simply send him an email to ask for all your money back.
We believe that this is a generous guarantee which allows you to try the 1 Hour Belly Blast program with a minimum risk.
You Must Follow The Instructions Carefully
The 1 Hour Belly Blast diet plan depends heavily on a specific pattern of eating to allow you to experience exceptional weight loss results. So, you need to understand the concept behind it and the instructions to implement it properly. If you don’t have the patience to do this, you might want to skip it as you will simply waste your time and money.
Results May Vary
The effectiveness of this diet plan will depend on different factors, such as your metabolic rate and current health status. Some may lose a significant amount of weight in a short span of time, while you may have to wait longer than six weeks to start getting rid of your excess body fat.
It’s A Digital Weight Loss Program
The 1 Hour Belly Blast Diet and the bonuses are in eBook format, which is the standard format nowadays. If you prefer learning from a physical book or DVD, this might be a disadvantage for you.
With that said, you could always print everything if you’re willing to make the extra effort…
Overall, we truly believe the 1 Hour Belly Blast System can be a great choice for many people. It doesn’t cost much compared to other diet plans, you only pay a one-time fee, it’s backed by scientific evidences, and Dan Long seems to be experienced and knowledgeable about weight loss and fitness.
For us, the biggest advantage of this diet plan is it’s not restrictive, thus, sustainable. You don’t have to limit yourself to a certain group of foods, and you have three cheat days instead of one, which is a huge advantage compared to other popular weight loss programs.
Of course, it’s not a fool-proof diet plan and you should remember that each person is unique and may react differently to it. In other words, the 1 Hour Belly Blast Diet is not a magic bullet, and as what Dan Long explained on the sales page, losing weight is never easy…
To sum it up: If you’re looking for a diet plan with meal delivery or white-gloved service option, or if you try to lose a significant amount of weight in just a few days, then the 1 Hour Belly Blast Diet might not be for you.
On the other hand, if you want an easy-to-follow and sustainable diet plan, if you’ve tried other diets without success, or if you simply want to enjoy your favorite foods while losing the extra pounds, then the 1 Hour Belly Blast Diet is a great option for you.
Well, that’s all for this review. We hope we’ve given you enough information about this diet plan to make a final decision.
We wish you good health and a slimmer body 🙂