Hello there and welcome to our review about the 3 Day DeClutter program by Melanie DeCarlo.
Like always, this review will be divided into 3 main sections:
1. The basics section which can help you to find out what “3 Day DeClutter” is all about.
2. The section about the pros and cons of 3 Day DeClutter which covers several of the main pros and cons of Melanie DeCarlo’s system.
3. The conclusions section that will sum up our personal thoughts on the 3 Day DeClutter guide…
Created by Melanie DeCarlo, a mom and housewife, “3 Day DeClutter” is a comprehensive guide that will teach you different methods for organizing your home in as fast as 3 days and correct your “clutter habits,” so you don’t go back to your old disorganized ways.
Like you, Melanie DeCarlo says her home used to look like a storm has just passed by it. She explains that she doesn’t like inviting people over because of the mess, and in fact, she and her husband would frequently fight because of this issue.
Despite her best efforts, clothes and useless papers still continue to pile up. After researching about it, Melanie says she found out that the reason many people has a hard time cleaning and organizing their homes is because they don’t address the root cause. Later, she came up with her own de-cluttering formula: mindset + methods + habits…
In a nutshell, here is what you’ll find inside the “3 Day DeClutter” program:
- Melanie’s “mindset plus methods plus habits” formula.
- Instructions on the easiest way to pinpoint and eliminate your clutter-prone areas for good.
- Two methods that will help de-clutter your home in a matter of days.
- The fastest way to organize your kids’ rooms and how to develop in them the habit of staying clutter free.
- A certain method you can use to get rid of worthless papers in your home.
- How to condition your mind, so you can take the necessary steps to organize your space and keep it that way for good.
- How to make sure you won’t go back to your old “messy” habits using a bizarre mind trick.
- A convenient and simple technique that’ll help you put together a trouble-free routine that can keep your home clean and orderly.
- Tips on how to organize your clothes and prevent them from piling up again, and much more…
Aside from the main 3 Day DeClutter manual, Melanie DeCarlo also offers the following items inside her program:
1. A professionally recorded audio version of the “3 Day DeClutter” guide.
2. A series of videos that will show you how to execute each of Melanie’s techniques – from organizing your wardrobe to how she makes her kids clean up their rooms while enjoying everything.
3. Access to the exclusive DeClutter Discussion members forum, wherein you can freely ask questions and get them answered by Melanie…
The Pros And Cons
Targets The Root Cause Of Clutters
No matter how hard you try, if you have a defective mindset and bad habits, you’ll still end up with a completely disorganized home or work space. The great thing about the “3 Day DeClutter” guide is that it addresses the psychological aspect of disorganization, and not just provides some tips for a “quick fix”.
Easy To Implement
Admittedly, it’s not always easy to grasp ideas through reading. That’s why we were really happy that Melanie DeCarlo included an audio version of the “3 Day DeClutter” guide and demo videos inside her program as well. We believe that these items add real value to the system.
One On One Coaching
We also really appreciate that Melanie’s clients, like you, don’t have to go through this process of de-cluttering their personal space alone. For a limited time you can post your most pressing questions in the private members area and to get answers straight from Melanie. This is a big advantage that most authors of similar guides don’t provide.
Gets Your Kids Involved
If you have kids, you know how hard it is to make them clean up their rooms every single day. The techniques in the “3 Day DeClutter” guide are really helpful in developing the right habits in them, so they’ll clean up their rooms and organize their stuff without you telling them.
It Is Also A Great Way To Beat Stress
Do you know a clutter home or work area is a potential source of stress? Well, it does. It affects your mood, energy levels, productivity, and even your social life. Fortunately, you can easily fix this problem using the right organization techniques, and the “3 Day DeClutter” guide will help you achieve exactly that.
Two Months Refund Promise
If you’re still a little hesitant it’s good to know that you can get access to the full version of the “3 Day DeClutter” guide for only $1. That trial offer still comes with the 60-day refund guarantee, which makes Melanie DeCarlo’s program a risk-free choice…
The Retail Price is A Bit Expensive
This guide is not exactly super expensive, but it’s not dirt-cheap either. If you’re unwilling to shell out more than $30, this may not be for you. (Of course, you could always take advantage of Melanie’s $1 trial offer before making your final decision.)
Not A Quick-Fix Solution
You should be willing to spend time going through this guide. If you’re too lazy to act on what you learned, you may want to hire a housekeeper instead (which is going to cost a lot more money).
Available In Electronic Format Only
The “3 Day DeClutter” guide is exclusively available in PDF, audio, and video formats. Normally, this is not a problem for most people. However, if you don’t like reading eBooks, your only way to deal with this format is to print a copy yourself…
Overall, “3 Day DeClutter” is an interesting guide that is worth checking out, especially if other organization tips and books didn’t work for you.
While there are plenty of free resources you can find online, and we highly encourage you to check them out, we must admit that we totally agree with what Melanie says about other guides and articles which usually don’t work because they don’t cure the root causes of the problem (your faulty mindset and habits). This is in our opinion the real beauty of the 3 Day DeClutter guide: it offers practical solution that is easy to implement and comes at a very reasonable price compared to hiring someone or a company that will do your housework for you.
In addition, if you really don’t want to pay the total amount at the beginning, then you can try the $1 offer. You pay $1 to get access to the full version – that’s definitely a great deal and very generous offer from Melanie DeCarlo…
To sum it up: If you’re tired of always dealing with a messy home or work space, and you want to get rid of your “clutter habits” forever by using something that is easy to understand and implement, then the “3 Day DeClutter” program is a great option for you.
If nothing worked for you, we will highly recommend taking this guide on a test drive. Anyway, a two-month full refund guarantee is available, so the risk here is really minimal…