Hello there and welcome to our review of “Cat Spraying No More” by Sarah Richards.
As always, this review will be divided into three main sections:
1. The basics section where we describe what you should expect to learn when purchasing the Cat Spraying No More program.
2. The pros and cons section where you can find useful details about the primary benefits and drawbacks of Sarah Richards’ guide.
3. The conclusions section about Cat Spraying No More that will summarize our thoughts on this system…
Let’s start 🙂
Created by Sarah Richards, a Veterinary Technician, “Cat Spraying No More” is an easy to follow guide that will show you how to make your cat stop peeing outside the litter box for good.
As you probably already know, a cat’s pee can make your home stinky, and it can be very difficult and expensive to clean day in and day out.
Sarah Richards claims that over the years she learned how to get rid of her cat’s peeing problem permanently by using specific techniques that a cat behavior specialist taught her. After her own experience with this problem, Sarah said she decided to publish a step-by-step guide that will include all of the techniques she learnt in order to help other people who suffer from the exact same problem.
In simple words, this is how the Cat Spraying No More system was born…
Now, to give you a better idea about Sarah Richards’ methods and the information she shares in her guide, here are some of the things you’ll discover in “Cat Spraying No More”:
Useful Information about a common mistake cat owners commit when dealing with a cat peeing problem.
- A weird yet effective technique that would encourage your cat to pee in the litter box only.
- How to use specific four herbal remedies to prevent your cat from peeing anywhere.
- Three examples on how Sarah Richards prevented her cat, Timmy, from spraying inside the house.
- A rule that cat owners, like you, should know and follow when setting up a litter box in their home.
- Important clues you should look for in order to know if your cat’s peeing and spraying problem is due to a behavioral problem or needs immediate attention by a vet.
- Explanations on why stress leads to inappropriate cat peeing and what you can do about it.
- Instructions on how you can make your cat stop peeing in the wrong places by simply using its natural instincts.
- A special recipe for a certain herbal repellent that can interrupt your cat’s peeing cycle and prevent it from eliminating outside a litter box.
- How to determine the root cause of your cat’s inappropriate “bathroom habits”, and much more…
The Cat Spraying No More package also includes four free bonuses:
1. A software that would help you record and monitor your cat’s medical and treatment documents, like vaccinations and worming treatment.
2. An eBook that contains expert tips on the right way to care for your beloved cat – from grooming to medical needs.
3. An app that contains hundreds of tasty home-cooked recipes that your cat would enjoy.
4. An eBook that would tell you everything you need to know about the right ways to train your cat and the reasons for its behavior…
The Pros And Cons
A Comprehensive Book
We believe most cat owners would find the Cat Spraying No More book useful. This guide doesn’t just teach you how to stop your cat from peeing anywhere, but it also helps you understand your cat’s behavior better and the best ways to care for it.
You could also learn a lot from the real-life examples Sarah Richards shared when she was training her cat, Timmy.
Helpful Cleaning Tips
As you may know, it’s tough to get rid of the smell and stain that cat pee leaves behind, and you have to repeat the cleaning process many times just to get rid of them. Sometimes, you have to spend money on cleaning services because urine can seep through the carpets and furniture upholstery.
The Cat Spraying No More guide contains valuable tips on how to clean these misfires effectively and quickly, and Sarah Richards provides detailed instructions on clever home remedies that could clean pee stains and smell permanently.
Fast And Effective Results
Based on user testimonials we have found, it seems that the techniques and concoctions described in the Cat Spraying No More book work effectively as promised. Some users even said they worked almost immediately for them.
Useful Free Reports
We really like the bonuses that come with the Cat Spraying No More guide.
For example, the “Pet Medical Recorder Software” is convenient for keeping your cat’s medical records organized, although we wish Sarah would also have a phone app version of it. If you spoil your cat with healthy and tasty food, you’ll love the “101 Recipes for a Healthy Cat” guide as well.
Takes Away Your Worries And Stress
This is the whole point of this guide, to take away your stress and worries. You no longer have to come home from work to clean up your cat’s mess for 30 to 40 minutes every single time. Instead, you can leave your pet alone and free to roam your home without worrying about its pee ending up in the wrong places.
With the techniques shared in the Cat Spraying No More program, your cat will love its litter box again. In that way, your pet would do its “business” in the right place on its own.
Two Months Refund Assurance
Sarah Richards offers the standard refund guarantee for this kind of guides, which means you can try out her Cat Spraying No More system completely risk-free…
You can’t expect to have the exact same result as other pet owners. Some may find marked changes in their cat’s behavior almost immediately, while others might have to use the techniques for a few weeks to get permanent results.
The important thing is you follow the system as instructed.
Still Requires Vet Supervision
There are many reasons why your feline friend could be avoiding its litter box to urinate. Possible reasons could be behavior problems, sickness, dirty litter box, or the presence of a new pet in your home.
If you can’t determine the cause of your cat’s peeing problem, it’s still best to get in touch with your veterinarian.
A Digital Product Only
The Cat Spraying No More guide comes in PDF format. It’s generally not a problem, unless it is very important for you to leaf through a traditional book.
Of course, you could still do that if you’re willing to spend extra to print the book from your computer…
Overall, Cat Spraying No More is a very useful guide, and we personally believe that any cat owner would appreciate it because of its easy-to-follow instructions and effective techniques.
While it is true that you could find some free tips online, there is no doubt that Sarah Richards did a great job with this guide and made it very convenient for all cats’ owners to find the exact information and techniques they need to know in order to make their cats pee in the litter box almost instantly.
Of course, this is not a perfect solution t and it does have its downsides. For example, as much as we want to say you can ditch your vet, we can’t. Your cat’s refusal to pee in the litter box could be due to a number of reasons, and some of these reasons could be serious, like an illness.
On the other hand, the techniques that Sarah Richards shares in the guide really do have the potential to help in many different cases, and we truly believe that if you’ve tired of dealing with a stinky and dirty home due to your cat’s misfires, or if you simply want to be stress free and avoid expensive cleaning costs, then the Cat Spraying No More could be a great option for you.
Moreover, don’t forget that if there are no dramatic changes in your cat’s bathroom behavior, there’s always a 60-day refund guarantee waiting for you.
With all these things in mind, we don’t see why you should not take the Cat Spraying No More program on a “test drive”…
Well, we hope this review has helped you and wish you a clean and great-smelling home for good 🙂