Hi and welcome to our review on the Everyday Roots book by Claire Goodall.
Like always, this review will be broken into three main sections:
1. The basics section where we describe what you should expect to find inside the Everyday Roots guide.
2. The pros and cons section where you will learn about the main pros and cons of “Everyday Roots”.
3. The conclusions section where we share our final thoughts on Claire Goodall’s book…
In simple words, Everyday Roots is a new natural health guide that contains more than 200 ways that you can put all-natural products to work in your home and beauty routines, instead of using chemical-based and expensive products.
Claire Goodall – a health enthusiast, a nature lover, and the author of this guide, explains that this book was born out of serious personal challenges. Claire says she experienced a crisis when conventional medications proved to be ineffective for her, and she soon found that she could achieve better results by relying on plants’ natural healthy properties. Claire explains she wanted to spread the word about how (and how easy it is!) to live a natural, toxin-free lifestyle, and she decided to share everything she’s learned over the years in her “Everyday Roots” book.
To give you a better idea of what to expect, here are some of the most important topics included in the Everyday Roots guide:
- All-natural chemical-free recipes for a host of hygiene and cosmetic products, including deodorants, shampoos, conditioners, toothpaste, mouthwash, face and body scrubs, masks, bath salts, and more.
- Natural solutions to common health problems including acne, headaches, sore throats, arthritis, gas, constipation, nausea, toothaches, dandruff, cold sores, and so on.
- Recipes for creating simple and effective cleaners that are handy all over the house, as well as air fresheners, fabric softeners, and laundry detergent.
Besides the wealth of solutions offered in the main guide, Claire’s bundled the Everyday Roots guide together with three useful bonus items:
1. Guide To Everyday Herbs. This provides a thorough look at the medicinal, dietary, and general uses of twenty four common herbs. Examples include Valerian, Chamomile, Nettles, Lavender, and Echinacea.
2. Coconut Oil Guide. If you didn’t already know, coconut oil is an all-natural powerhouse that has a ton of uses in the kitchen and well beyond. This guide presents more than a hundred great applications of this oil.
3. Lifetime Membership. Claire Goodall fully expects to update and expand her Everyday Roots book as time goes on. Your one-time purchase entitles you to instant access to the latest edition as well as copies of any new bonus reports as they’re added to the package…
The Pros And Cons
An Indispensable Guide For Natural Living
If you’ve already decided to make your lifestyle more natural and want to stay well away from harsh chemicals, the handy info presented in this book is absolutely for you. With an enormous scope combined with tons of detail, it will give you step-by-step solutions to solving a vast number of health problems using only effective natural ingredients. Reviewing the full spread of information offered inside the Everyday Roots book is going to make you a much more well-informed consumer.
It seems that Claire Goodall has invested considerable effort in making her book easy to follow and fun to read. Her style is casual without being uninformed, and she succeeds in sharing her very real enthusiasm for her subject.
Depending on the brands you favor, you could be sinking a significant percentage of your financial resources on hygiene, skin, and hair care… Well, you’ll be very pleased to find that natural alternatives deliver excellent results at a fraction of the cost.
Moreover, you can put a lot of the suggestions in the Everyday Roots guide into practice simply by using ingredients you’ve already got on hand. Even if you have to go out and buy the necessary natural materials, you’ll still rack up huge savings over time.
As noted above, purchasing the Everyday Roots guide entitles you to a lifetime membership and allows you to get free access to any new information or revisions Goodall chooses to add to her book, as well as free copies of new bonus items when they’re released.
Minimal Financial Risk
Claire Goodall is so confident in the value of her book that she is backing it up with a sixty day refund guarantee. This means that you have several weeks to go through the Everyday Roots book and to see for yourself if this guide is really what you were hoping for without any risk…
Effectiveness Not Guaranteed
Calling something “organic” or “all-natural” doesn’t give it superpowers, and each user will have a different experience with the remedies provided in the Everyday Roots book. Fortunately, one broad truth you can apply to natural products is that they’re rarely harmful.
Claire Goodall is not a scientist, a doctor, or an eastern mystic. Her insights and knowledge about natural remedies and alternative medicine come strictly from her own experiences. Readers who are looking for a more conventional, authoritative voice might be disappointed.
No Physical Edition
Everyday Roots is only available in electronic form. By sticking solely to a PDF version, Claire Goodall says she has been able to minimize the production costs involved in sharing this information.
This isn’t good news for the type of reader who prefers the feel of a real paper under his or her hands, although it is always an option to print a copy of the PDF edition at home yourself…
As with any other book that focuses on natural remedies, “Everyday Roots” has its own pluses and minuses, and this guide is definitely not for everyone. With that said, the fact that Claire Goodall offers a full money-back guarantee for eight weeks gives you plenty of time to go through her guide and to try the all-natural alternative medicines mentioned inside without risk. This is a great advantage that many similar natural health guides online don’t offer and something which is very important…
In our opinion, the biggest plus of the Everyday Roots book is that the vast number of natural alternatives describes by Claire Goodall inside don’t only deliver excellent results but also come at a fraction of the cost of chemical-based products. In addition, the fact that the guide itself is very easy to follow and fun to read, and that Claire also offers few useful bonus items for each one of her customers, are other great advantages that you will probably appreciate as well.
Overall, we will recommend any person that want to replace the toxic products in his home with all-natural alternatives that can help him and his family not only to live a healthier life but also to save money at the same time, to give the Everyday Roots book a try.
After all, if for any reason you won’t be pleased with this book or won’t find the natural alternatives describe inside to be useful, then you can always ask Claire Goodall for a full refund within eight weeks…
Submit your review