Hi there and welcome to our review about “Diabetes Destroyer” by David Andrews.
As always, this review will be broken into 3 main parts:
1. The basics section where we describe what you can expect to find inside the Diabetes Destroyer guide.
2. The pros and cons section that explains the primary pros and cons which we feel you need to know about David Andrews’ program.
3. The conclusions section where we talk about our final thoughts and feelings regarding Diabetes Destroyer…
Let’s start 🙂
In simple words, “Diabetes Destroyer” is a step-by-step guide that shares a scientific-based treatment plan which can help type II diabetics reverse their diabetes naturally. David Andrews, a former type II diabetic and the creator of the Diabetes Destroyer guide, explains that his treatment plan was designed to permanently reverse diabetes, and that it doesn’t require the patient to eat unusual food, buy costly devices or follow harsh workout routines.
David Andrews says that like most type 2 diabetics he spent lots of money on anti-diabetes meds and insulin shots; however, nothing really helped him the way he was hoping for.
David explains that it all changed for him when he heard about a certain study that was done by the Newcastle University in the UK. According to that study, type II diabetes could be reversed simply by following a specific diet for a couple of weeks. However, Mr. Andrews explains that during the research they only managed to achieve temporary results, which lasted for about 3 months.
Together with his good friend Jonathan, David started studying everything about type 2 diabetes and researched this condition further on his own, eventually figuring out a simple to follow plan that was helpful for him to control his insulin levels properly.
After his own success, David Andrews decided to design a user-friendly guide that will help other diabetics reverse their type 2 diabetes by using the same methods he personally used, and this is how the “Diabetes Destroyer” guide was born.
Basically, it can be said that the Diabetes Destroyer guide is divided into four main modules:
• The first module explains the basic ideas and concepts, especially the type of knowledge your doctor does not want you to have about Type II Diabetes and Pre-Diabetes.
• The second module describes how to jumpstart your insulin production by using a simple, temporary meal plan.
• The third module provides information on an easy to follow method which can boost anyone’s metabolism and improve their overall health.
• And, lastly, the fourth module explains how to truly get rid of type 2 diabetes by simply timing your meals.
More specifically, here’s a basic overview of the main things that you can expect to learn in the Diabetes Destroyer program:
- What is the real root cause of type II diabetes, and how can you easily fix it.
- Ways to train your body to fix your sugar levels with no need for insulin shots or anti-diabetes meds.
- A short-term meal plan packed with the proper nutrients which will energize your pancreas.
- Very detailed instructions on how to use the recommended meal plans and start reversing your type II diabetes naturally and safely.
- How, according to an insider’s report, anti-diabetes medicine actually makes your condition worse instead of improving it.
- What are the two “Glucose Glitches” which mess up your body’s sugar levels, and how can you deactivate them.
- Description of a workout you can do in 30 seconds which will boost your metabolism for the whole day.
- Useful info about the “three metabolism boosting berries”.
- A secret breakfast component which should be included in your breakfast every day.
- The correct timing for eating the recommended foods in the Diabetes Destroyer guide in order to keep your blood sugar levels in the proper range.
- The exact interval of time you supposed to wait between meals and the precise amount of time you should eat before your bedtime.
- The three best snacks which help controlling diabetes instead of making it worse, and much more…
The Pros And Cons
A Natural Solution With Virtually No Side Effects
On the Newcastle University research study, the side effects experienced by some of the test subjects (which only last in the first few days) were very mild: tiredness, headache, hunger, cold and dizziness. This is much better than the nasty side effects that the vast majority of other anti-diabetes treatments usually include.
In general, it can be said that the Diabetes Destroyer program is not supposed to have any serious side effects, unless done wrong.
Backed By Scientific-Based Information
The methods describes inside the Diabetes Destroyer guide are backed up by solid scientific-based facts, and a quick search on Google will allow you to find information about the research that David Andrews mentions on his official site.
Noticeable Results Should Appear In Just Several Weeks
From our research online, and based on David Andrews’ claims, it seems that for most people who have tried it the Diabetes Destroyer program was able to deliver the promised results in only several weeks. This is pretty fast, considering that this treatment plan is all-natural based.
Simple And Clear Information
The whole point of the Diabetes Destroyer guide is to help you understand what’s going on and how you’re supposed to fix it, without the need to have any former knowledge about this condition. As a result, the guide is written in a simple way and provides information in a step-by-step basis.
Comes With A 60-Day Refund Guarantee
David Andrews offers a full money back guarantee for his Diabetes Destroyer program for a period of 60 days. This means that you have two months to read the Diabetes Destroyer guide and follow everything that is mentioned inside with virtually no risk…
Requires 100% Commitment From Your Part
One important thing that you must understand about the Diabetes Destroyer program is that it cannot “magically” solve your problem if you fail to follow it correctly. You must be disciplined and to do your part in order to make it work.
In other words, you can’t just follow the recommended exercise routines and meal plans when you feel like it and expect the program to work.
It’s A Downloadable Program
While not a deal breaker for most, be wary that the Diabetes Destroyer program comes in a downloadable edition only, and right now David Andrews doesn’t offer a paperback version of his guide.
Visiting Your Doctor Is Still Recommended
Although the Diabetes Destroyer program is all-natural based and from our research online it seems that people very rarely have any side effects when following it, it would be unsafe and irresponsible on our part to advise readers not to talk to a health care professional before start following the program.
Like always, a visit to your doctor before, during and after going through this kind of treatment programs can maximize your safety and your benefits…
As with any other guide that was designed to help people reverse their diabetes naturally, Diabetes Destroyer has its positives and negatives, and it is definitely not a “magical solution” that will help your diabetes disappear overnight and without real efforts. Having said that, the fact that David Andrews offers a 60 day money back guarantee for his program, which supposed to deliver at least some results after several weeks, means that you can actually try it risk free. Of course, this is an advantage that anti-diabetes meds can’t offer…
Personally, the thing we really like about the Diabetes Destroyer program is that it is an all natural solution that doesn’t involve expensive meds that usually also come with different side effects. In addition, the facts that the methods David Andrews describes inside the guide seem to work in only several weeks and are backed by scientific-based information are other great advantages that we personally like.
Overall, we will recommend any type II diabetic who tries to reverse the condition naturally and without different meds or costly devices to give the Diabetes Destroyer program a try. While nothing is guaranteed, considering the fact that if you won’t be satisfied with this program you can simply ask David Andrews to send you all of your money back, we absolutely believe that “Diabetes Destroyer” is at least worth a try…
Submit your review