Hello there and welcome to our review about the Back Pain Gone system by Dr. Irwin.
Like always, this review will be divided into three main sections:
1. The basics section, which will help you to understand better what “Back Pain Gone” is all about.
2. The pros and cons section, which describes the main advantages and disadvantages that we believe you need to know about Dr. Irwin’s back pain solution.
3. The conclusions section where we talk about our final thoughts and feelings on the Back Pain Gone system…
Let’s start 🙂
Created by Dr. Roger Irwin, an American chiropractor who lived in Japan for many years, “Back Pain Gone”is a comprehensive guide that focuses on one easy and weird technique for reducing back pain instantly – without painkillers, surgery, massage, and chiropractic treatment.
Dr. Roger Irwin explains that painkillers help, but their effect is only temporary. What’s worse, according to him, is they are actually part of the problem. Because of that, the permanent solution Dr. Irwin offers will supposedly target the root cause to make your back pain disappear forever.
In a nutshell, here’s a quick look at the things you’ll find inside the Back Pain Gone guide:
- A 100-page worth of information on doctor-approved and tested tips for managing and treating back pain.
- 3 contradictory shortcuts that could protect your brain from the negative effects of stress, insomnia, and depression.
- 5 accessible and affordable ingredients that you must alternately include in your daily diet, so you can move quickly like a 10-year-old.
- 12 simple 5-minute exercises that you need to perform in order to help your body reduce or eliminate the back pain for good.
- 7 strange yet efficient techniques that you could use anywhere whenever you’re experiencing acute back pain, and a lot more…
It is also important to mention that the Backpain Gone system includes the following bonus items:
1. The “Bone Reboot” training guide that will teach you how to increase bone formation by up to 70%, improve absorption of crucial minerals for bone health, strengthen your muscles, and improve your balance.
2. The “Athritis Pain Killer” manual that will help you delay and ease joint pain. Inside, you’ll learn different drugs that could worsen your arthritis, 5 ingredients that will kill the pain and delay the progression of arthritis, all you should know about the top anti-inflammatory supplement, simple exercises that enhance the effects of the program, and where to get the best fatty acids for your joints.
3. Inside the “Atlas of Home Remedies”, you’ll learn home remedies for inflammations, infections, and health conditions involving your respiratory system, joints, muscles, and bones.
4. The “Fountain of Youth” is another informative guide that reveals the longevity secrets of a community in Okinawa, Japan, wherein people generally lived to be 100. Inside, you’ll read about proven anti-aging foods,clinically proven anti-aging skin care tips, 6 tips that will teach your mind to feel young, and 5 counter-intuitive tips for feeling and looking younger than your true age.
5. There is also a special bonus report from Dr. Irwin that will teach you how to quickly detox your body through your feet, the best time to perform liver detoxification, the Chinese method of resetting the mind, and more…
The Pros And Cons
Convenient to Use
Do you follow a tight schedule? Fortunately, you don’t have to spend countless hours applying the method described in the Back Pain Gone guide. Actually, you only need around 2 to 10 minutes daily to apply this in the comfort of your own home.
We doubt anyone could be so busy that he or she can’t spare this amount of time.
A Simple and Low-Cost Solution
Back surgery could cost thousands of dollars. One session with a chiropractor could cost you anywhere between $34 and $106, according to CostHelper.com. This wouldn’t be such a big problem if you have the money or insurance to pay for your treatment, but if you don’t, the Back Pain Gone system could be a possible low-cost option for you.
Offers Lasting Pain Relief
Unlike painkillers, which offer temporary relief, the Backpain Gone treatment program focuses on the root cause to eliminate pain for good. This treatment guide works on back pain, arthritis, heel pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, shoulder pain, fibromyalgia, hip pain, plantar fasciitis, and bursitis, among others.
It Seems to Be Effective
If we were to base it on the video testimonials found on the website, as well as posts on different forums, the Back Pain Gone system seems to work as promised. Many clients report that they were able to ease their back pain and avoid surgery, and some even claim they were able to walk normally and perform normal daily activities again in as fast as one week.
The five bonus reports seem to be useful as well.
Carries a 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
The Back Pain Gone program comes with a standard 60-day refund guarantee. We really don’t know how many have asked for a refund, but so far, we haven’t come across any complaints or fraud reports about the product or the author…
Not an Overnight Solution
Back pain is a complex problem that won’t just go away forever within 24 hours, even if you use the best treatments out there. The same goes with this treatment guide.
Before using the methods suggested by Dr. Irwin inside the Back Pain Gone book, please understand that it’s not an overnight fix, and make sure you keep your expectations within reasonable levels.
Medical Supervision is Still Important
Treating back pain requires a holistic approach, so it’s still important to get your doctor involved while you’re following this treatment plan.Your Doctor can monitor your progress and give you tips that will fit your current condition better.
Only Available as a Digital Book
Back Pain Gone is an eBook, including the five free reports that come with it. Generally, this is not a deal breaker for most people. However, if you prefer a physical book, this might prove to be an inconvenience on your part.
Of course,printing all the materials from your computer is always an option…
There’s nothing wrong with using mainstream treatments for your back pain. It’s different for everybody.One treatment may work for some people, but it doesn’t necessarily mean it would also work on you. The main problem, however, is that most mainstream treatments such as surgery, meds, spinal manipulation, or medical exercise, are either expensive or involve some risk.
On the other hand, the Back Pain Gone system is a natural solution that is relatively safe to follow.
Does it work?
Well, the claim is it already helped more than 150,000 people. However, there’s no way for us to confirm that. With that in mind, there are a couple of video testimonials from satisfied clients posted on the official website. We have also found some testimonials, which look legit, on YouTube and different forums.
In general, if you want a quick fix, if you don’t care paying lots of money for mainstream treatments, or if you have other spine and general health problems that need special medical care, then the Backpain Gone system might not be for you.
On the other hand, if mainstream treatments didn’t eliminate your back pain, if you don’t have the money for surgery, or if you simply want something that you can do at home and in just a few minutes per day, then the Back Pain Gone system is a great option for you.
Moreover, with Dr. Irwin’s 60-day money back guarantee, you can feel confident giving his program a try without any risk…
Well, that’s it for this review. We hope we gave you the general information you needed.
We wish you all the best 🙂