Hello guys and welcome to our review of the Easy Cellar book by Tom Griffith.
This review will be divided into three parts:
1. The first section will explain what “Easy Cellar” is all about.
2. The second section will describe the pros and cons of Tom Griffith’s guide.
3. The last section will summarize our thoughts about the Easy Cellar blueprint and help you understand better if this is the right choice for you or not…
Let’s start 🙂
Created by Tom Griffith, a 60-year-old Nuclear Safeguard Inspector, “Easy Cellar” is a comprehensive guide that shares a detailed blueprint for making a safe, fast, cheap, and EMP-proof root cellar in your backyard or beneath your home. It can supposedly withstand any type of natural or man-made disasters, such as famine, EMP attack, hurricane, tornado, or even a nuclear blast.
Tom Griffith says he tried building a root cellar slash bunker using a shipping container, which was an epic fail. Many things went wrong, so he abandoned the project.
Then, he saw his 70-year-old disabled and war veteran neighbor, Jerry, climbing out from the root cellar. It took him only a week to build it using the secret Viet Cong building method. To make the story short, Jerry taught him how to build his own low-cost cellar in just four days. This is how the “Easy Cellar” guide was born…
The Things You Will Learn
Listed below are some of the main things Tom Griffith shares in his book:
– A no-brainer blueprint that will show you how to build your backyard root cellar.
– The exact spot in your backyard that you can build this old-fashioned root cellar and bunker.
– Unlimited access to the videos, instructions, and plans for the Easy Cellar.
– How to store your 3-month food supply to prevent spoilage.
– How to make your own odor-free toilet and sink in an hour or less.
– How you can safely store large volumes of water, so you and your loved ones have access to fresh water for months.
– Detailed plan and instructions on how to survive after a nuclear blast.
– Information on when it’s safe to come out after a nuclear bomb is dropped on your location.
– 15 natural remedies for radiation exposure and how to prevent your body from absorbing nuclear isotopes by taking extra doses of certain nutrients.
– How to build a ventilation system that can filter all types of air contaminants, and a lot more…
Aside from the Easy Cellar guide, you’ll also receive two bonus reports from Tom Griffith:
1. “America’s Natural Nuclear Bunkers” Report
Although there’s no sign that a nuclear attack will happen soon, it’s still good to have this report at your disposal. With this report, you’ll learn how to build a bunker that’s safe to hide in during a nuclear attack.
2. “56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar” Report
Some of the topics Tom Griffith will cover in this report are:
– The foods and other supplies Jerry stock in his root cellar.
– How to store these, so they won’t spoil and run out before a disaster is over.
– Cheaper and better alternatives to name brand products.
The Pros and Cons
It’s Relatively Easy to Build
With the help of the step-by-step blueprint and video, it’s easy for anyone to understand how to make the Easy Cellar at home. Tom Griffith used simple language and gave useful tips to minimize the possibility of people becoming confused on what to do. Of course, getting the help of another person will make the job faster and simpler.
It Will Help You and Your Loved Ones Stay Safe
It’s strong and deep enough to protect you and your family from a terrorist attack. It’s concealed, so looters, burglars, and other people with bad intentions would not be able to steal your supplies and possibly hurt your loved ones.
You’ll Learn Valuable Survival Skills and Knowledge
You can enjoy clean water and well-preserved food by using the techniques Tom and Jerry shared in this survival guide. You’ll learn to live without electricity, refrigerator, and other modern amenities, so you can survive and thrive during an actual disaster.
You Get Useful Bonuses
The bonuses that come with the Easy Cellar guide are really great, and we believe most people will find them useful. For us, the “56 Items to Stockpile in Your Easy Cellar” report was a fascinating read.
Get a Refund If You’re Not Completely Satisfied
You have two months to read and build the Easy Cellar. If you think it’s too expensive and difficult to build, or you’re just not happy with the guide for whatever reason, Tom Griffith encourages you to email his support team to get a refund within 24 hours.
A Disaster May Never Happen
A nuclear or EMP attack? What are the chances of that happening where you live? Most people will agree that the chances are low. BUT, that’s why we prepare because we don’t always know when a natural or man-made disaster will strike your area. If you don’t want to be caught off guard, prepping or survival guides like this one is a big help.
It’s a Digital Product
Your payment consists of eBooks in PDF format and a video to help you build the Easy Cellar with little to zero errors. If you don’t have access to a reliable internet connection, then this might pose a problem.
Be Prepared for The Cost
Let’s face it: Building a bunker or root cellar is not going to be dirt cheap. You need money for this. Sometimes, you might exceed your budget. You’re lucky (or resourceful) if you’ll get some of the materials for free. But, think of it as a long-term investment. It’s for you and your family’s good after all.
Is the “Easy Cellar” worth the consideration?
Overall, we believe it would be worth checking out. Survivalists or preppers have their own way of building a bunker or root cellar and stocking supplies. It would be interesting for most people to know Tom and Jerry’s methods.
With that said, we believe seasoned survivalists and preppers might not greatly benefit from this. The blueprint and video tutorial are more suitable to those of us who are just starting or interested in building a bunker or cellar.
In other words, if you’re an expert survivalist, if you already developed your own building technique and cellar design that suits your needs, or if you simply think that building a cellar is only for the paranoids and crazies, the Easy Cellar blueprint might not be for you.
On the other hand, if you want to protect your loved ones when war, terrorist attacks, and other disasters strike, if you want to learn how to stockpile and preserve food efficiently, or if you want to build a more affordable root cellar, then “Easy Cellar” by Tom Griffith may be a great option for you.
Moreover, since you have sixty days to read and implement the directions in the guide, we don’t see any risk giving the Easy Cellar blueprint a try…
Well, that’s it for this review. We sincerely hope you find everything we said here useful. If you already bought this guide, we’d like to hear your feedback.
Happy building and prepping 🙂