Hi there and welcome to our review on the Get Prepped In 1 Trip To Walmart course by Chuck Coleman and Craig Irons.
As always, this review will be broken into 3 main parts:
1. The basics section that covers the most important things that Chuck Coleman and Craig Irons offer in this course.
2. The pros and cons section which includes the primary pros and cons that we think you need to know about this product.
3. The conclusions section that will sum up our personal thoughts on the Get Prepped in 1 Trip to Walmart guide.
You can get prepped in one trip to Walmart in an easy and simple way to get essential information on how you as well as your family can stay safe in case of a disaster. This idea was created by Chuck Coleman, who is a retired Army ranger and also a wilderness survival specialist and Craig Irons, who is an ordinary American living in Nebraska.
According to them, you can find gaps in your survival plan in three major ways:
- Make sure you test that all the equipment is in a good working condition and that you know how to operate or use them.
- Carry out a simulation or a test drill of an actual disaster. This will help you identify vulnerabilities in your plan.
- Use a Zombie game to give you an idea of where exactly the easiest points of entry could be in your home.
Chuck and Craig believe that when you understand the gaps and mistakes in your survival plan and take some simple actions, you can build a comprehensive plan and easily make it through any type of disaster.
In their efforts to help the user, the authors have given a comprehensive survival guide that has seven major modules. They suggest that everything that you need to do on this guide is available in just a single trip to Walmart and this is the reason why it is called “Get Prepped in 1 Trip to Walmart”.
Below is a short description of each of the modules in this survival system which will help you to understand better what to expect from it:
Module 1: The Ultimate Food Stockpiling Guide
This is a guide that is basically aimed at sharing information on how food should be stored in order for it to last for the longest time possible. Here, nine foods have been featured and these will last for up to thirty years. An instructional video is also included; it is called “50 Life Saving Foods to Survive in a Crisis”.
Module 2: Never Run Out Of Food
The goal of this module is to prepare and reveal to you the step by step directions as well as tricks that will help you to grow, hunt, and gather food, so you can keep everyone in your family in good nutrition throughout the disaster. The module also includes two instructional videos called “Fishing for Survival” and “The Down and Dirty Survival Garden”. Also, there is a survivalist’s guide to Trapping and hunting in this module.
Module 3: The Done-For-Your Roadmap To Finding, Storing, And Purifying Water
In this module you will discover the various ways to store and search for clean water. Here, you will also learn for how long stored water can be safe for drinking and what kind of poisonous storage containers you should keep away from. There are also the proper techniques of purifying water, naturally safe water sources and such kind of information.
Module 4: Survival Essentials
Here, you will find Chuck Coleman’s list of the 135 must have items that you should have in life and death situations.
Module 5: From Home To Fortress in 7 Days
This module teaches you things like how you can fortify your home and the 10 most likely entry points for intruders.
Module 6: Self-Defense Tricks
Here Craig Irons and Chuck Coleman talk about different topics such as the best weapon for self-defense, 12 self-defense techniques and a readily available police riot weapon (at Walmart).
Module 7: How To Get The “Survive Anything” Mindset
In this module, the authors provide useful information on how you can prep yourself and your family to have Chuck’s survival mindset.
Along with these modules, when you purchase the full course you will also be getting some additional reports from Chuck Coleman and Craig Irons free of charge.
The Pros And Cons
- It is a comprehensive survival guide that has quite a lot of useful information. It covers almost every possible situation that can arise from issues regarding food and water down to self-defense.
- Get Prepped in 1 Trip to Walmart is very easy to comprehend. The reader easily understands what the author is trying to put across, and everything you have to do regarding a particular situation is well explained in detail and to the point. Instructional videos are also included to help you understand better and easily.
- The Get Prepped in 1 Trip to Walmart guide will give you enough preparedness and security. This will allow you and your family to have goodnight sleep since you are all aware that if burglars break into your house, or if in any case a calamity strikes, you will be prepared for the situation.
- This is a onetime investment which is rather inexpensive considering that you will be getting seven modules and bonus guides that cover a lot of topics, to help you create a fool proof survival plan. This makes it a great value for money course compared to several other survival guides on the market today.
- The authors also offer a two-month refund promise for their Get Prepped in 1 Trip to Walmart course. You have the opportunity to get every penny you spend back, just as other legit survival courses, if for any reason it doesn’t appeal to you or you don’t find the course useful.
- It involves a lot of reading and unfortunately there are some repetitive information inside. It could be better if the main guide was a bit shorter so that it will also be ideal for those people who don’t like to read a lot.
- Get Prepped in 1 Trip to Walmart guide is only available in digital format. For those who prefer DVD or a Paperback copy, it will probably be a big disappointment.
As with any other survival guide, Get Prepped In 1 Trip To Walmart has its pros and cons and it is not a perfect survival course. However, the fact that Chuck Coleman and Craig Irons offer their customers a full money back guarantee is very generous in our opinion, and something that can imply about the confidence the authors have in this course.
Personally we really like that this is a very comprehensive survival course that covers different topics, but at the same time all the suggestions inside are very easy to comprehend. This course really covers everything from food and water down to self-defense, and in terms of value for money we believe that it offers much more than many other courses that are more expensive but offer less content to the user.
In addition, Get Prepped In 1 Trip To Walmart is compatible with all electronic devices, so you can actually start following all the advice that Chuck Coleman and Craig Irons share inside the guide even today.
Overall, if you worry about your family’s welfare and you try to find a comprehensive and easy to follow guide which will help you to be prepared for almost any kind of disaster, then you may want to give the Get Prepped in 1 Trip to Walmart course a try.
After all, if for any reason you will be disappointed with this course, you can always take advantage of the money back guarantee that is offered by the authors…
Submit your review