Cellulite and stretch marks or accumulated fatty lumps in under the surface of the skin are a common condition for almost every woman. Experts estimate the infected proportion of women with cellulite and stretch marks at almost 58% of women.
There are several causes of cellulite and some of them are rather unexpected. These causes include:
-1 Taking painkillers and antibiotics to treat influenza and soothe headaches. Because these materials quickly turn to toxins in the body and are moving directly to the fat storages to form cellulite and stretch marks.
-2 Wearing tight clothes, especially with the proliferation of fashion wear such as skinny jeans. These kind of clothes can cause the condition in the long term.
– 3 Eating foods that are high in fat and sugar. Even for women that are not prone to suffer from cellulite, this may be a problem nonetheless.
-4 Eating cheese, as dairy products generally contain a very high fat ratio, and it is best to choose non-fat varieties and reduce the intake of fried foods with oil in all its forms.
-5 The most important cause of cellulite is the lack of exercise, because if you have strong muscles, these will help to burn fat well and stimulate blood circulation, because these fats block the blood supply naturally to these areas, and are further exacerbated with the lack of blood supply and lack of exercise.
-6 Smoking in all its forms is prohibited, since the latest studies have shown that smokers are more prone to cellulite and stretch marks than others.
Luckily, there are several ways to combat cellulite, however, do keep in mind that in most cases, it is not possible to get rid of it completely. Nonetheless, you can make it considerable less visible. The following will help you to achieve just that:
1. Natural caffeine extract: Caffeine is the most effective substance for the destruction of cellulite and can almost eliminate it completely from the body because it heats up the area where cellulite and stretch marks are located, and thus it transform fatty lumps beneath the skin layer to thermal energy, which helps to dissolve residual fat gradually.
2. Lemon oil: Lemon oil is a natural oil and is both antiseptic and anti-bacterial. Lemon oil seeks to maintain fluid balance in the cell to stimulate the ideal blood flow in the cells and thus works to remove fat accumulated in the cells and prevents the accumulation of cellulite and stretch marks. It is also scientifically proven that lemon oil protects the skin from the disease of cancer, which may in the future occur due to the sun’s harmful rays or by infection.
3. Thyme oil: A natural oil which helps to speed the burning of fat in the skin layers by improving the functions of the circulatory system, along with its superior ability to break down fatty clusters by destroying the enzymes that cause fat storage under layers of the skin and thus is considered a catalyst to remove excess fat from the buttocks, thighs and other areas of the body.
4. Peppermint Oil: Peppermint oil expands the blood vessels so as to stimulate the skin cells to expel fat and it prevents the formation of cellulite and stretch marks once again by breaking fat into parts that quickly turn to thermal energy, and thus leaving the body.
However, whatever you do, you must remember that exercise is still the number one way to get rid of cellulite. While the above oils are a great addition help stimulate the blood flow, they do not work as well as a stand-alone cure.
On top of that, if you are currently overweight, you can also greatly reduce the condition by simply losing a few pounds. After all, cellulite remains to be a fat, whether or not it may have other causes as well.
By following a healthy and balanced diet in combination with some anti-cellulite exercises as shown in the video below, you will soon find that the condition is gradually decreasing and becoming less visible.
Even if you cannot get rid of it completely, you should not feel too bad about it. In the end, it is something most women suffer from…