Hello there and welcome to our review about “Fight 4 Family” by John Hartman.
Like always, this review will be broken into 3 main parts:
1. The basics section that will help you to learn what Fight 4 Family is all about.
2. The pros and cons section where you will discover the most important pros and cons of the Fight 4 Family program.
3. The conclusions section where we talk about our final thoughts regarding John Hartman’s training program…
Let’s start 🙂
In simple words, “Fight 4 Family” (also known as Fight4Family) is an informative course that was designed to teach you lethal and simple fighting tactics, in addition to user-friendly blueprints that can help you build powerful weapons from home, and lots of other things that will allow you and your family to survive any potential attacks.
John Hartman, a retired US Armed Forces member, and the creator of the Fight 4 Family program, explains that popular martial arts like Taekwondo, kickboxing and Judo are not very applicable in real life, since their moves are not instinctive or natural.
He says that this is exactly why his Fight 4 Family program focuses on fighting techniques that have been closely guarded. According to John, these specific techniques will help you take down whatever opponent you might face quickly, whether he is stronger, bigger or more aggressive than you are.
To understand better what to expect from the Fight 4 Family program, the following is a brief summary of some of major things taught by John Hartman in this course:
- Things you should never do when someone is following you on the street, to avoid getting hurt.
- 6 top-secret military fighting techniques that you should only use in situations that are life-threatening
- A brutal yet simple self-defense technique that is guaranteed to knock out your opponent or break his nose and teeth.
- How to use a special fighting technique, called the “Primal move” correctly.
- Explanations on why getting into a fist fight with an attacker is something you should never do, and what you can do instead that is much more effective.
- Information about a destructive weapon that you need to be aware of that is carried by individuals most of the time, and much more…
In addition to the main training guide offered by John Hartman, it is important to note that there are 3 bonuses which are provided at no extra cost in the Fight 4 Family package.
These bonuses are the following:
1. The “Fighting Fit” training that includes 53 minutes worth of live training along with 22 training videos. John Hartman says that this training was created to help you become fast and physically strong, which makes it possible for you to fend a majority of violent assailants off very easily.
2. An “Underground Weapons” guide that shows you how to build 5 powerful weapons completely from scratch, using materials that are easily found at a local hardware store or at your home. The 5 weapons are: pepper spray, collapsible steel baton, thermite grenade, slingshot and bow.
3. The “Plan B Survival” guide. As the name suggests, this is your last resort, and it is the plan you will use if you are unable to neutralize your opponent(s) through using all other tactics…
The Pros And Cons
The Moves Taught Are Simple Yet Effective
One thing that we really liked about the Fight4Family program is that the techniques and strategies John Hartman teaches can be used by people without any martial arts background, by young or old, and also by females.
In addition, if you have a child who is being bullied at school, this kind of training can definitely help to protect him from bullies and make sure they stay away for good.
Quick Way To Learn Self-Defense Properly
It isn’t necessary to spend many months or years mastering every technique that the Fight 4 Family system teaches you, and you won’t need to master lots of different moves before you can progress to ones that are more complicated.
Choose one, master it and use it whenever there is a need for it. The key here is to continue practicing until these moves become second nature for you.
A Very Affordable Option
Based on information we have found online, martial arts studio classes for Judo, Kung Fu, karate, etc. cost an average of $100 a month. On the other hand, the Fight4Family program comes at a reasonable, one-time fee which makes it a very affordable option compared to studio classes.
Better Than Using A Gun
There isn’t anything wrong with having a gun to protect yourself, however there are situations where you can’t just pull a gun out and shoot. For example, if a large male jumps on you from behind and holds a knife to your throat and you try to pull a gun out, he probably had your throat slit open already.
For The Price, This Course Offers A Wealth Of Information
Fighting moves are not the only thing taught by John Hartman in his Fight4Family training program. In addition, he covers other self-defense topics that are important and also provides blueprints that teach you how to build useful self-defense weapons. We believe that you will really enjoy this course if you happen to be a DIY type of person.
Considering the amount of information in the main guide, as well as the three bonus guides that John currently offers, we believe that the Fight 4 Family program offers great value for money when compared to similar self-defense courses online.
Offers A 60-Day Refund Guarantee
If you think that the Fight4Family system isn’t suitable for you, you will be able to cancel at anytime during the first two months after you purchase it. John Hartman says you can just email him in this case, and he promises to refund all of the money you spent on his system with no questions asked…
Who Is John Hartman?
We suspect that John Hartman might be a pen name because we could not find real information about him and his background online. Although it doesn’t have any effect on the quality of the Fight 4 Family program, we think it would have been nice if he had provided more information about his real life experience and offered some proofs.
Maybe he has some personal reasons for keeping his real name private, we really don’t know.
Digital Only Format
If you don’t like digital products or you happen to have a slow internet connection, then the Fight 4 Family program may not be the best thing for you. This is a digital course and there is no physical version available at this time…
Just like any other self-defense course, Fight4Family has its pluses and minuses, and it is definitely not the right training program for everyone. With that said, the fact that John Hartman offers a 100% money-back guarantee means that you can try his self-defense training program with no risk at all – a big plus and something that many other similar courses don’t offer…
Personally, we really like that the moves taught in the Fight 4 Family program are effective yet simple, and we believe that they offer ordinary people a quick way to learn important and useful self-defense strategies which can help them in many real life situations. In addition, the facts that this training program is a much cheaper option than martial arts studio classes and that it also comes with three valuable bonus guides are other great advantages.
All in all, if you try to find an easy to follow self-defense course that comes at an affordable price and offers plenty of information which will allow you and your family to be prepared and survive any potential attacks, then you may want to give the Fight4Family training program a try.
After all, if you won’t be happy with the information John Hartman shares in his course or won’t find his self-defense techniques useful for you, then you can always email John within 60 days and ask him to send you all of your money back…
Submit your review