Hello there and welcome to our review of “My Survival Farm” by Dan F. Sullivan.
This post will be broken into three main sections:
1. In the first section, you will find general information about My Survival Farm and the main topics covered in the guide.
2. In the second section, you will learn about the pros and cons of this survival gardening system.
3. In the last section, we will summarize our thoughts about this course so that you can make a final decision…
Let’s start 🙂
Created by Dan F. Sullivan, the owner and editor-in-chief of SurvivalSullivan.com, “My Survival Farm” is a comprehensive guide for a certain “survival gardening system” that will help you grow a wide array of organic fruits and vegetables without digging, watering, fertilizing, and weeding.
The gardening or agricultural technique you’ll learn in the “My Survival Farm” course is called permaculture. It’s a practical method for creating sustainable ways of growing food while working with nature.
Dan F. Sullivan explains that to make sure you get the best results, he worked with two people who have years of experience doing permaculture: Jeanie and Elizabeth.
In a nutshell, here are some of the main things you’ll learn in their guide:
- Instructions on planning, designing, and constructing this high-yield survival garden
- Steps for preparing a healthy garden soil, as well as this specific material that you should add to your mulch.
- Important tips on how to hide your garden, so potential looters can’t steal your food
- A list of 50+ medicinal plants that you should plant in your garden and instructions on how you can use them during emergencies or in treating various ailments
- How to plant more than 125 plants, as well as tips for picking the right ones for your climate
- Instructions on how to create hedges that will not only shield your front yard and backyard but will also provide another source of delicious and healthy foods
- A list of favorite perennial plants that will yield food all-year round without having to re-plant them every year
- Little-known secrets on making permaculture work in small spaces
- Tips on how to keep pests away without using chemical-based pesticides
- An in-depth discussion on “permaculture-friendly” animals
- Instructions on how to make your own organic fertilizers
- All you should know on how you can grow Stevia, and a lot more…
Dan F. Sullivan also offers six bonuses at no extra cost:
1. The Permaculture Action Plan and Checklist will make sure you get everything correctly and won’t miss a thing.
2. You also get ten diagrams of permaculture gardens for your reference.
3. The SHTF Water report that contains all the things you need to know about storing, harvesting, filtering, and purifying water, as well as how to find water sources in any landscape.
4. If you’re interested in canning, the Canning Authority report is going to show you how to do it so that you can avoid botulism poisoning and spoilage.
5. The Veggie Profits report will teach you how to profit from your extra produce and barter with it after a disaster.
6. The last bonus item is full access to the Family Survival Blueprints, which is Dan’s first survival course…
The Pros and Cons
My Survival Farm Offers Many Benefits
For one, you don’t have to spend money on chemical fertilizer because you can use garden waste, or even animal waste (horse manure), to make the soil healthy. You don’t have to break your back setting it up and maintaining it (if you compare it to traditional gardening). It also serves different functions aside from growing food and medicinal plants.
It’s Suitable for Small Spaces
This is one of the best benefits of permaculture. You can use this method to any space size. If you have a small space, it can help you make the most out of it. You just need a good garden design before you start, to make sure everything will work well.
Dan Seems Credible
Just to be clear. Dan Sullivan is a pen name. Dan’s Romanian name is difficult to pronounce, and that’s why he decided to use a name which is easy to say and remember.
Mr. Sullivan has been an active prepper since 2014, and he’s the owner and editor-in-chief of the prepping and survival site called Survival Sullivan. If you want to get a good idea of who he is, his prepping knowledge, and the survival skills he has, simply check out his official website at survivalsullivan.com
They’re Responsive to Inquiries
Like we always do, we’ve contacted Dan F. Sullivan and his support team to see if they will respond and how fast. The good news is that we heard from Dan pretty fast, and you can see the screenshot of his response here.
It’s somewhat a comforting thought that if we have questions or issues, Dan or a customer service representative is there to assist us.
There’s A Two-Month Refund Guarantee
This guarantee makes it easy to give the My Survival Farm course a try if you’re not quite ready to part with your hard-earned money. If you have questions or want to ask for a full refund, you can simply contact their customer support department at email@example.com.
It Won’t Grow Crops Overnight
My Survival Farm will help you to increase your yield up to eight times more than traditional agricultural or gardening methods. However, this will not do that in just a few days unless you’re going to use some sort of chemical to speed up the growth of plants.
It’s Not Dirt Cheap
The course itself costs more than $30 the last time we checked. Aside from the price of the course, you also need to take into consideration the materials you’re going to use in setting up your permaculture garden.
It’s A Digital Course
The My Survival Farm main guide and bonus reports are in eBook format. You can immediately download all of them after paying.
In general, people love eBooks because they’re handy. However, you might be the type who prefer traditional books. If you are, your only solution is to print and bind everything from your printer.
We personally believe that “My Survival Farm” by Dan F. Sullivan is worth checking out.
It is true that you can find free information about this topic online. But, what we noticed while going through permaculture videos on YouTube is there are different ways to go about it. At some point, we got confused. We believe having only one reference would help avoid confusion and make it easier to start permaculture gardening.
Of course, there are a few downsides that you need to think about before placing your order. For one, you should bear in mind that starting a permaculture garden is a big task, and you might need an extra pair of hands for this project. Also, it requires time and patience on your part.
Overall, if you expect to grow plants in just a few days, if you don’t have the patience, or if you’re not willing to put in work, then the “My Survival Farm” guide might not be for you.
On the other hand, if you want to grow your own food naturally but don’t know how to start, if you’re curious about permaculture gardening, or if you simply want to learn from an experienced survivalist and permaculture experts, My Survival Farm is a great option for you to consider.
Anyway, Dan Sullivan’s 60-day money back guarantee makes it pretty easy to check out his guide without taking any risk…
Well, that’s it for this review. We hope you find this useful and wish you good luck with your survival gardening 🙂