Hello and welcome to our review of the Spec Ops Shooting program by Alec Deacon and Brian Morris.
Like always, this review will be broken into three main sections:
1. The basics section that focuses on the most important things that Alec Deacon and Brian Morris offer in their course.
2. The pros and cons section that describes the most important advantages and disadvantages that we think you need to know about this program.
3. The conclusions section about Spec Ops Shooting that will sum up our thoughts and feelings about this shooting and tactical course…
Let’s start 🙂
Created by Alec Deacon, a best-selling author and the editor of Survivopedia.com, “Spec Ops Shooting” (also known as “Spec Ops Shooting: A Green Beret’s Guide To Combat Shooting Mastery & Active Shooter Defense“) is a shooting and tactical course that shares simple and battle-proven gun techniques that will help you improve your shooting skills and active shooter defense with little fuss.
For this course, Alec Deacon worked closely with Brian Morris. Brian is a retired US Army Special Forces Master Sergeant with more than two decades of military and combat experience. Alec claims that you’d be able to double or triple your shooting accuracy and markedly increase your survival chances after going through this course.
To help you understand better what you can expect from the Spec Ops Shooting program, here’s a glimpse of what Alec and Brian reveal in the course:
- The main reason the aiming system you’re using is wrong and what you can do to correct it fast.
- Tips for using your pre-programmed movements to master the Israeli Combat Shooting technique the fastest way possible.
- The ideal way to handle an active shooter, as well as how you should respond when engaged with an active shooter to avoid falling victim.
- 3 simple but deadly mistakes most Americans make that make them a likely target by the bad guys.
- A look inside the minds of terrorists and how you can spoil a terrorist attack.
- 6 signs of a terror plot that you should know to avoid being a soft target.
- Why intentionally triggering stress can clear your mind and prevent you from panicking when engaged in a shootout.
- Comprehensive shooting technique training plan, including explanations, shooting stances, grips, determining your dominant eye, and so on…
The Spec Ops Shooting program also comes with 3 bonuses, namely:
#1 – The Green Beret Home Defense Report
This will show you the exact ways to ensure your home is invasion-proof. Here are a few things you’ll learn in this report:
- An easy and counterintuitive technique that will help you develop your situation awareness to be one step ahead of any possible attackers.
- How to outwit home invaders’ 5 effective strategies to counter your own strategies.
- The best firearm to use to defend your home effectively.
- How to immediately fix 4 unconscious mistakes you might be committing that could turn your home into a target.
- The best spots in your home where you can conceal your guns, and a lot more…
#2 – The Front Line First Aid Report
These are the 4 main topics covered in this report:
- Measures to control and stop bleeding.
- How you can stabilize a victim in order to boost his or her survival chances.
- Tips for speeding up wound healing and preventing wound infection and other complications.
- Useful techniques for picking up and carrying a person to safety.
#3 – The DIY Gunsmith’s Handbook Report
This report offers tips on how to clean and maintain your firearm yourself. Here, you’ll also learn about 8 of the best and cost-effective gun cleaning kits that you could buy today…
The Pros And Cons
It’s Explained Well
Even if you have never lifted a gun before, you’d still be able to understand the shooting techniques in the Spec Ops Shooting course. Alec Deacon explained each technique well and avoided using complicated military terms. In addition, we really liked that he focused on the essentials and not on too many broad topics.
Results Are Almost Instant
Based on our research online, it seems that most users of the Spec Ops Shooting program find their shooting skills improved just after one or two shooting practices. We believe that this is mainly because Alec divided the course into smaller chunks, so it’s easier for you to grasp all the ideas and instructions.
The Retail Price Is Affordable
We’re guessing you already know the cost of practical firearms and reactive shooting trainings. One session could cost hundreds of dollars or thousands of dollars for a few days of training.
With the Spec Ops Shooting program, you only need to pay a one-time low fee in order to learn battle-tested techniques and tips from Brian, who specializes in resistance, escape & evasion, and operations & intelligence.
It Gives You Confidence And Peace Of Mind
After practicing all the techniques in the Spec Ops Shooting program, you’ll emerge as a more confident person. You don’t have to worry about not being able to protect yourself and your loved ones from a possible terror attack or home invasion.
Test Period And Refund Guarantee
You have two months to evaluate the Spec Ops Shooting course. If within that time you realize it didn’t meet your expectations, you can email Alec Deacon to get a full refund.
In simple words, this guarantee allows you to take the Spec Ops Shooting program on a risk-free test drive…
No Certified Instructor To Guide You Personally
That’s the trade-off of choosing to get instructions from a book instead of signing up for an actual training. This isn’t exactly something bad, but you do have to be committed to the course, even if a certified instructor, like Brian, is not there to supervise you in person.
Be Prepared To Work Hard
You won’t become an elite shooter just by going through the guide and scarcely practice. This requires hard work and a solid level of commitment to master Brian’s shooting techniques. If you can’t devote enough time for this or are afraid of hard work, this might not be the best shooting course for you.
It’s A Digital Course
All the materials in the Spec Ops Shooting program are PDFs, which you can download after your payment. This is normally not a major problem. However, if you don’t like eBooks or have a faulty internet connection, this might be something inconvenient for you…
Overall, we believe the Spec Ops Shooting program is worth the try, and even those who have never lifted a weapon in their entire life would probably benefit from this course.
There is no doubt that Brian Morris has the experience (more than 25 years) and knowledge to create a shooting and self-defense training course, such as the Spec Ops Shooting. If you’re curious, you can read more about him on the American Survival Guide University website.
Regarding the price, we think it is reasonable considering that all the manuals (including the free reports) share unique information. Based on our online research, you won’t find most of these knowledge-based techniques anywhere on the web.
Of course, there are also some downsides to the Spec Ops Shooting program, and while the techniques are effective and the manuals explained well, you should remember that there’s no certified instructor to supervise you throughout the course. You’ll really have to work hard to apply these techniques properly and keep practicing even if you have to do it alone, without an instructor. If you are not ready to do so, the Spec Ops Shooting course is probably not for you.
On the other hand, if you’re ready to work hard, if you are interested to improve your shooting skills and knowledge almost immediately, if you don’t have the money for an actual shooting training, or if you simply want to learn how to protect yourself and your family from home invaders and terrorists, then the Spec Ops Shooting program is a great option for you.
Best of all, if it’s not what you expect it to be, you can always ask for a full refund within sixty days…
Well, that’s it for this review of “Spec Ops Shooting: A Green Beret’s Guide To Combat Shooting Mastery & Active Shooter Defense”.
We hope this review was helpful and wish you all the best 🙂