Hello and welcome to our review about the Survival MD program by Robert Grey.
As always, this review will be divided into three main sections:
1. The basics section which focuses on the most important things that Robert Grey offers inside his guide.
2. The section about the pros and cons of Survival MD that covers some of the most important pros and cons of this program.
3. The conclusions section where we talk about our final thoughts regarding Survival MD.
Robert Grey, a mechanic who is about forty years of age, has put together a new survival guide which is quite comprehensive and can help an ordinary person to acquire the skills and knowledge which can be useful when confronted with emergency situations, especially in times when providers of health care and hospitals are not easily accessible.
According to Robert, the primary cause of death from emergencies arises because of infection and disease, and this is where the system in America is lagging behind first world countries in its ability to cope with such situations. This has been amply demonstrated when the natural disaster Katrina struck, it found Americans not having access to enough of medical supplies as well as providers of health care.
According to his claims, that is what inspired him to collaborate with a Romanian doctor, Radu Scurtu, to create a course that could impart knowledge to ordinary Americans, so that they could use the techniques used in third world countries to prevent illnesses and diseases that are a consequence of major disasters.
This is what Survival MD is all about, and more specifically, here are the main things that you will learn from this guide:
- You will learn how to stay alive for months, even when there are no qualified doctors around.
- It warns you of the mistakes you may commit, when you are confronted with a disaster situation.
- It stresses on the need for human waste management and creating proper garbage.
- It gives you information on a secret kept by the medical fraternity which can save you from death.
- It tells you about the nine things you need to carry in your bag, whenever you are in a situation where you have to leave your home.
- It tells you how to put together a first aid kit that is just right for disasters.
- It gives advice on how to align a dislocated shoulder through a step by step approach.
- The TeCaMoLo principle is a medical formula that helps you to make the right diagnosis, and this guide gives you information about this.
- It tells you what medicines are effective and must be stored, and the ones that are not actually good for your health (Dr. Radu Scurtu’s practice in the third world and his experience there, helped Robert Grey to make up this list).
- It tells you about the five causes of death that are a consequence of each disaster.
- It tells you how you can arrange prescriptions that can last you a month, and much more…
Besides the main Survival MD guide, the two authors, Grey and Scurtu also offer as a bonus, a report with a title, “How to Survive Without Prescription”. This information can be very useful in finding alternative medicines that can help you to remain healthy, when prescription medicines cannot be accessed…
The Pros And Cons
A Complete Guide To Medical Survival
Survival MD can allow you to survive and remain healthy during a disaster, even when medical professionals are unavailable. You will learn how to put together a first aid kit, how to make a quick diagnosis so that the right treatment is administered, how to use alternative medicines, and a lot of other things.
This course, the Survival MD, has been written so that it can be easily understood by the layperson and does not require you to be a medical professional. Reading this can equip you in just the quarter of an hour to be prepared for medical emergencies and be more knowledgeable than many professionals from the developed world.
The Information Is Based On Research And Experience
It took Robert Grey ninety days and the expenditure of some money before he could put together the information given in this guide. According to him, he traveled for months through different countries to gather the information relevant to medical survival, and the guide also takes Dr. Radu’s experience and knowledge into account.
That is why this guide is pretty unique and contains information that we didn’t see in other survival guides that have been reviewed earlier.
Prepare To Deal With Any Disaster
The program laid down in Survival MD is cost effective. It can give you knowledge and skills that will help you to deal with any disasters without requiring any reference to hospitals and medical professionals.
Full Refund In 60 Days
If you have spent money to acquire the Survival MD guide and you are in any way dissatisfied with it, Rob Grey promises that you will get a full refund.
This sort of refund policy has been offered by a number of other survival guides and is nothing unusual, but even so, it is an advantage that allows you to get the benefits of testing out the Survival MD system without having risked your money to do so.
Can Be Purchased Only Online
The only option to purchase the Survival MD system these days is on the internet and you won’t find this survival guide at the “offline world”.
Cannot Completely Replace The Need For Medical Intervention
One thing to understand about Survival MD is that while it can help you to save life, your own and that of others, even when medical help is not immediately available, this guide is not meant to replace medical professionals.
As with any other survival guide, Survival MD has its pluses and minuses, and it is certainly not a replacement for medical intervention. With that said, this guide can be very useful when confronted with emergency situations and the fact that Robert Grey offers a 100% refund policy allows you to take it to a ”test drive” and check everything inside risk-free – a decent offer in our opinion.
Personally we really like that Survival MD can be easily understood by the layperson and you really don’t need to be a medical professional in order to benefit from this guide. In addition, the fact that the advice inside is based on research and experience is a big plus, and we must admit that some of the information shared inside by Dr. Radu Scurtu and Robert Grey is truly unique.
All in all, if you are looking for a step-by-step guide that can help you be prepared for emergency situations when providers of health care are not easily accessible, then Survival MD can be a great choice for you. After all, if you won’t be happy with what you learn, you can always ask Robert Grey to send you a full refund within 2 months…
Submit your review