So many people wish they could be having better eye sight. Each time they visit specialists and get new prescription pair of glasses and spend a lot of money on buying costly eye drops. But they all seem not effective.
Some of the people have complicated medical conditions that are not easy to solve. The solution of eye sight problem is there all you need to know is the following tips that can improve your Eyesight.
1. Obtain fat – All the cells in our bodies are surrounded by a fatty outer barrier. The barrier provides protection to the cell and also control what is entering and leaving the cell. The fats can aid in the protection of the eye. The type that you’re the cell membrane has depended on the type of fats consumed.
Some other fats can provide greater protection than others. The saturated fats like the ones found in coconut oil are more protective than fats like polyunsaturated since they don’t oxidize faster. Eating much of saturated fats will help in the protection of the eye from damage. It will make sure that the eye stays healthier for a long period.
2.Avoid taking sugary foods – Taking a lot of sugar is a healthy to an eye. The larger amount of sugar taken makes your eyesight weak. The large amount of sugar can increase the level of insulin in the blood. It can cause destruction of the cells in the inflammatory response, and leading to disorder like diabetic retinopathy that can cause blindness.
Sugar is in natural or artificial form. It can also be obtained by taking refined carbohydrates for instance bread with white flour. Fruit juices like mango and apple juice also contain high quantities of sugar.
3. Consumption of hyaluronic acid – As the people ages, the level of hyaluronic acid in the body reduces naturally. Almost all the fluid found in our eyes is containing hyaluronic acids. The acid has ability to absorb its own weight several times in water. This enables it to have jelly like shock absorbing characteristic that is used for lubrication and protection of the eye.
4. Eat some eggs – Taking some eggs can be of great benefit to the eye. The egg yolks have zeaxanthin and lutein substances. The compounds help in promoting sharp vision and also reduce the chances of age-related muscular degradation that frequently causes blindness in people aged 55 and above.
5. Avoid smoking – Smoking process constricts the blood vessels therefore interfering with blood flow. Also, smoking reduces the oxygen content in blood. Oxygen is essential to the cells in our body especially in the process of respiration. Due to limited blood flow and less oxygen supply, the eye is going to be impaired.
6. Provide protection to the eyes – High intensity of sunlight can cause damage to the lens and retina of the eye. Apart from that, it can also lead to the formation of cataracts and again muscle degeneration. It is recommended that you provide protection to your eyes by putting on glasses that will filter the ultra-violet light. You can also enrich your diet with antioxidants, for instance, green tea polyphenols to protect your eyes from ultra-violet light.
7. Do the head hanging – You can hang your head upside down to increase the blood flow to your head. This can be done for a few minutes every day. You should be cautious not to overdo it because if done for a long time, it can cause the blood vessel in the eyes to burst.
In conclusion, it is possible to maintain your eye sight in good condition throughout your life if proper methods are used.
We hope that these tips will help you to improve your eyesight naturally very soon!