Hi there and welcome to our review on “Scrapbooking Ideas Monthly” by Anna Lyons.
Like always, this review will be broken into three main sections:
1. The basics section where we clarify what you should expect to get when you sign up for the Scrapbooking Ideas Monthly membership.
2. The section about the pros and cons of Scrapbooking Ideas Monthly that will cover some of the most important pros and cons of this membership site.
3. The conclusions section where we talk about our final thoughts and feelings regarding Anna Lyons’ program…
Let’s start 🙂
Created by Anna Lyons, a scrapbooking coach, “Scrapbooking Ideas Monthly” is an online membership site that teaches individuals traditional scrapbooking and provide a steady stream of brand new layout ideas and techniques every single month.
Once you give the Scrapbooking Ideas Monthly a try, you’ll receive a monthly 60-minute training video that features certified scrapbooking instructors. These instructors are certified by the biggest names in the industry, such as Xyron, Globecraft Memories, and Art Glitter.
In a nutshell, here are some of the main things the Scrapbooking Ideas Monthly offers:
• Insider tips on how to use common household objects to create wonderful effects and how to use your existing scrapbooking materials to create fresh designs. Also, you’ll learn how to organize paper and adornments and pop dots.
• Complex techniques for inking and embossing, gesso, fabric, and flower creation are also shared.
• You’ll be also given the exact explanations behind the techniques and skills taught by the instructors to avoid confusion and to help you truly understand what you’re doing.
• You’ll have unlimited access to “Search A Sketch” for a month. This contains a rich collection of over 1,000 (and still growing) scrapbooking sketches, which are organized by theme and amount of photos.
• Useful guidance on how to create mini books and different layouts (double page layouts, heritage layouts, and single and multiple photos layouts), and a lot more…
More specifically, your initial investment will include the following scrapbooking training materials:
- 30 days access to scrapbooking ideas monthly
- 30 days access to Search A Sketch
- How to Scrapbook Your Family Memories
- 60 Minutes to Stunning Scrapbooks
- How to Scrapbook your Trip
- Be a Scrapbooking Pro
- How to Start Your Own Scrapbooking Business
- How to Create Heart-Felt Journaling without the Headache
- 80 Scrapbooking Quotes about Grandparents
- Timeless Techniques for Beautiful Scrapbooks and more…
The Pros And Cons
Clear And Helpful Training Videos
Admittedly, it’s tough to follow instructions from magazines or books. Training videos help you get a good grasp of each technique, even down to its smallest details. What’s great about the Scrapbooking Ideas Monthly training videos is that they’re high-quality and real helpful. Plus, they feature certified scrapbooking instructors, who explain each layout real well.
Learn From The Comforts Of Your Home
If you attend in-person classes, there’s no way you could rewind the lessons if you miss something. It’s so easy for you to get lost, especially if the instructors are so fast that you can’t keep up. That’s what’s great about training materials, like those inside the Scrapbooking Ideas Monthly – you can learn from the comforts of your home and rewind each training video as many times as you want.
Become A Pro Scrapper
From our research online it seems that most of the newbie and seasoned scrappers love the layouts, techniques, and hints provided in the Scrapbooking Ideas Monthly membership site. Most of them say that it has helped them become more creative and knowledgeable on how to make their pages burst with texture, emotions, and color.
Never Run Out Of Ideas
Just like writers, scrappers also have “creativity mental blocks.” Agree? Fortunately, with this at your disposal, you’ll never run out of fresh and exciting layout ideas. Anna Lyons really did a great job when it comes to creative designs and amazing layout ideas, and we personally believe that with Scrapbooking Ideas Monthly you’ll be able to begin and finish your scrapbooking projects faster than you normally do.
Another great thing about Scrapbooking Ideas Monthly is that it comes at a very affordable price. You can try it out for a month for less than $10, and if you like what you learn, you can continue with your subscription and pay a very reasonable monthly fee. With all the fresh ideas and techniques you can learn, as well as the free materials, we believe that this membership offers great value for money.
Responsive Customer Service Support Team
To test their customer service support, we sent a fake inquiry to the email address they gave on their website. After we sent our email, we received a ‘Ticket’ that acknowledges that they received it. They said it would take 24-48 hours for them to send a response. True enough, a customer support representative replied the next day. Here are the screenshots of our email and their reply:
30-Day Full Money Back Guarantee Is Available
The great thing about “Scrapbooking Ideas Monthly” is that you can pay a small amount of money and to take it for a 30-day test drive. With that amount, you gain access to a lot of bonus materials as well. If after 30 days you feel it’s not for you, Anna Lyons says you can cancel your subscription and to keep the bonus scrapbooking trainings. This sounds fair enough to us…
Requires Time To Go Through The Training Materials
Well, obviously, this isn’t for busy individuals. You should have at least one hour of free time to watch each training video that’s sent to you every month. If you don’t have that amount of time, well, you may want to skip this one.
Possibility Of Not Liking The Layouts
Everybody’s different. Although thousands of designs are going to be provided, there’s always a possibility that you may like only a few of them. Or worse, you won’t like any of the layouts – which is quite hard to believe.
No Physical Products Available
Scrapbooking Ideas Monthly is offered exclusively as a membership service from their website. The tutorials are mainly in video format, but other reports come in eBook format as well. If you have poor internet connection, or if you prefer a physical copy, you may be in for a disappointment…
Overall, we highly believe scrappers would appreciate the Scrapbooking Ideas Monthly program by Anna Lyons. It’s not the best of the best, but it’s guaranteed to offer a lot of great techniques and hints, which you could use to make your scrapbook projects look more professionally made and bursting with creativity.
Of course, the most obvious benefit of these tutorial classes is that they’re rendered in high-quality video to help learning become easier and faster. And if you learn faster, you can save more time and start more scrapbooking projects…
With that said, “Scrapbooking Ideas Monthly” is not for everyone.
If you’re too busy or lazy to apply what you learned, if you prefer a physical product, or if you simply don’t have a reliable internet connection, then the Scrapbooking Ideas Monthly may not be for you.
On the other hand, if you want to enhance your skills and get almost unlimited supply of layouts for your scrapbooks, if you can invest at least 60 minutes of your time every month, and if you want to become a pro scrapper in a short span of time, then the Scrapbooking Ideas Monthly program is a great option for you.
Bottom line: There’s a chance you won’t like it, BUT there’s also a great possibility you’ll love everything that Anna Lyons has to offer. Worst case scenario, you get to keep all the training materials even if you don’t continue with your subscription.
With all these things in mind, we absolutely believe that the Scrapbooking Ideas Monthly membership is at least worth the 30-day try…
Submit your review