Hello there and welcome to our review on the F4X Training System by Steve Holman, Becky Holman and John M. Rowley.
Like always, this review will be divided into 3 main parts:
1. The basics section where we explain what you can expect to find inside the F4X Training System.
2. The section about the pros and cons of the F4X System which will cover some of the most important advantages and disadvantages of this training program.
3. The conclusions section about The F4X Method that will sum up our thoughts on this system.
The F4X Training System (also known as the “Old School New Body Program”) can be best described as a comprehensive and unique approach to fitness and weight loss, which was designed with individuals over the age of 40 in mind.
The creators of this program include Steve Holman, editor for Iron Man Magazine and renowned fitness expert, his wife Becky Holman and the famous lifestyle strategist, John M. Rowley.
In simple words, the F4X Training System includes a diet plan as well as detailed workout routines, and you can use this program to get results with only 90 minutes of work per week.
The F4X program is divided into three different phases. Each phase corresponds to a level of fitness and to specific fitness goals. In short, this is how the F4X System works:
The first and main phase is called “F4X Lean”, a phase that includes all the basic F4X protocols you need to know about. You will discover some basic workouts and a comprehensive nutrition plan here. The Lean phase is designed to help you get rid of body fat thanks to a healthy diet plan and very effective workouts, and you will have to work on all your major muscles three times a week to get results.
The “Shape phase” and the “Build phase” come after the Lean phase and these steps are optional since they are designed to help you build lean muscles and improve your overall health by working out.
The Shape phase provides you with different modifications to the basic F4X method, and the purpose is to boost your fitness level and build more lean muscles. The Build phase is designed to help you gain between 15 and 30 lbs of muscle mass by adjusting the basic F4X workouts and diet methods.
When purchasing the F4X Training System you will receive the main guide, as well as few bonus items. More specifically, here is what you are going to get:
- The main guide to the F4X System. This guide explains what the F4X Method is in details and will provide you with all the information you need to follow this program and achieve your goals.
- The F4X Quick Start Workout Guide which will explain the three phases of the F4X Method. This Quick Start guide will teach you everything you need to know to get started with the program.
- The Ultimate Muscle-Building Secrets Guide that is filled with tips on how to eat and work out to build more muscle mass. This Guide relies on the F4X Method but will help you get the most out of your workouts if your purpose is to build muscle mass.
- The Ultimate Fat-Burning Secrets Guide that will provide you with strategies you can use to get rid of fat reserves faster.
- The Ultimate Health And Happiness Secrets Guide is about methods you can apply if you suffer from depression. These tips will help you improve your mood and feel happier on a daily basis.
- The Ultimate Sex And Anti-Aging Secrets Guide is about everything you need to know to look younger and to boost your sex drive. You will learn about several anti aging topics and tips you can use to feel better…
The Pros And Cons
A Unique Approach To Fitness
The F4X Training System is probably one of the only effective fitness programs on the market today that was designed with people over 40 in mind. This program will walk you through everything you need to know about getting in shape once you reach a certain age. For example, individuals over the age of 40 need to worry about joint aches and should also account for their slower metabolism when adopting a diet plan.
The Program Has Been Tested And Approved
The F4X Training Program has been developed by Steve and Becky Holman, two people who have significant experience as fitness experts. They are both over the age of 40 and are in great shape, a proof that the methods recommended in their program truly work.
The Program Works For Different Fitness Levels
The F4X Training System can easily adapt to your fitness levels. You can customize the approach in function of your current shape and goals. Beginners and more advanced users will find this program helpful thanks to the different fitness levels covered.
Workouts And Diet Advice Are Included
The F4X Method includes workouts and nutritional tips to help you reach your goals. This is a unique combination of fitness and nutrition that only requires you to work out for 90 minutes a week, which gives this program a huge advantage over other fitness programs.
Get Your Money Back With No Questions Asked
The creators of the program, John M. Rowley, Steve Holman and Becky Holman, are confident that most people will like their F4X Training System. This is why they say you can ask for a refund within 60 days if you are not happy with their program for any reason. This simply means you can try the F4X program without taking any risks…
Not A Good Option If You Are Under 40
The F4X Training System was designed for people over the age of 40. If you are younger, the methods described in this program might not correspond to your fitness levels and might not help you achieve your goals. You will probably get much better results with a different program designed for your age group.
However, if you are in your 30s and suffer from health issues such as joint problems or are out of shape, you will still benefit from this program. The F4X Training Program is designed to help you get in shape without putting too much strain on your body and might correspond to your needs if you suffer from this kind of health issues.
There Is Only A Digital Format Available
The F4X System is sold only online and the entire package is in digital format. The advantage is that you will not have to pay for shipping fees and will be able to access the entire program right away. However, this is not an ideal choice if you would rather own a hard copy version…
As with any other fitness and weight loss program, the F4X Training System has its own advantages and disadvantages, and it is definitely not the perfect solution for every man and woman. Having said that, the fact that the creators of this program provide a full refund policy allows you take their F4X Training System for a test drive without any risk at all. This is a very important advantage and a generous guarantee in our opinion…
Personally, we really like that the F4X Training System can easily adapt to your current fitness level and requires only 90 minutes a week to enjoy the full benefits. In addition, the facts that three fitness experts created this program and that it offers a unique combination of effective workouts and healthy nutrition are also important advantages that many people will appreciate.
Overall, we will recommend any man or woman that tries to find effective fitness and weight loss program that was designed with people over 40 in mind, to give the F4X Training System a try. After all, if you won’t be happy with this program for any reason, you can always request a full refund of your money within 60 days…
Submit your review