Hello and welcome to our review about the Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint by Tony Gentilcore and Dean Somerset.
As always, this review will be broken into three main sections:
1. The basics section which focuses on the major things that the authors offer in their unique course.
2. The section about the pros and cons, which covers several of the most important benefits and drawbacks of this product.
3. The conclusions section that will summarize our thoughts and feelings on the Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint…
Let’s start 🙂
Created by Tony Gentilcore, an expert on common shoulder issues, and Dean Somerset, an Exercise Physiologist specializing on injury post-rehabilitation, the Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint is a digital product that takes fitness professionals through the techniques that Tony and Dean used on their clients to enhance their upper and lower body power, resiliency, stamina, and function.
More specifically, here are some of the main things the creators discuss in the Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint.
- Instructions on using integrative and static assessments to help your training program.
- The best ways to train an overhead athlete, including their unique needs, and factors that limit people’s overhead mobility.
- An explanation on the mechanics of human breathing and how to take advantage of it to achieve quick improvements in the stability and mobility of the upper body and lower body.
- How you can determine the best deadlift and squat positions that would fit a person’s body structure.
- How to combine fitness assessment tests (and reassessment tests) to determine what clients need to work on and how to see progress instantly.
- Different techniques for improving hip active mobility, strength, and stability, as well as the right times to adjust in order to make each technique more difficult or easier.
The Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint contains series of videos that last for more than 11 hours. There are five videos for the shoulders and six videos for the hip. In the videos, Tony Gentilcore and Dean Somerset talk about …
- The common mistakes in recommendations for shoulder health exercise.
- Hip anatomy and individual differences, as well as how it will affect your training program.
- Identifying movement restrictions and how to correct them according to your client’s abilities and condition.
- Combined power and mobility work.
- Considerations and Q&A (unscripted), and a lot more…
The Pros And Cons
NSCA CEU Approved
If you’re a professional trainer, we’re sure you’re aware that the NSCA requires certificants to complete CEUs (Continuing Education Units) to remain certified. The great thing about the Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint is that it is already equivalent to 1.1 CEUs via the NSCA. We personally think this alone is enough reason to buy the videos.
Legit Course Creators
Tony Gentilcore is a NSCA-certified strength and conditioning specialist and the co-owner/co-founder of Cressey Performance, while Dean Somerset is a Certified Exercise Physiologist, Medical Exercise Specialist, and a graduate of BSc. Kinesiology at the University of Alberta. Those are just a few of their credentials.
What we try to say is that you’re in safe hands. These guys absolutely know what they’re doing.
You Don’t Have to Watch the Videos All at Once
With the help of high-quality videos, it’s easy for anyone to learn everything. You can stream or download the videos—or even burn them onto a DVD—to your computer, laptop, smartphone, or tablet. You can watch them anytime and anywhere, since you have unlimited access to the video presentations.
If after watching the videos you still have questions, you can contact Tony and Dean via email.
There are Credible Client Testimonials
On the Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint website, you’ll see photos of the creators’ workshops. They’ve posted Facebook posts of their clients, who seemed to be happy with their workshop. If you want to experience their training in person, you can, but it’s only for a very limited number of people and in select areas. This product is probably your next best option.
Parting with your hard-earned money is always difficult. Tony Gentilcore and Dean Somerset make the decision easier for you by backing the Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint with a 60-day refund guarantee.
In simple words, if you don’t learn anything valuable or your clients didn’t benefit from this, you can contact them to get a full refund…
It’s Not for Everybody
You could still use this even if you’re not a certified fitness professional. However, the information in the Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint is geared more towards helping fitness professionals get through common shoulder and hip issues effectively and create a training program that will help them and their clients in the best way possible.
Your Time, Consistency, and Dedication Are Important
If you’re eager to learn and improve your training program, we don’t think you would mind spending 11+ hours watching the videos. You’ll pick up great techniques and knowledge. In the end, you and your clients will reap the benefits.
It’s Entirely Digital
The Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint is in video format, which is convenient. However, if you have a slow internet connection, you’ll obviously have a hard time streaming or downloading the high-quality videos.
According to Dean Somerset and Tony Gentilcore, they do plan to offer a physical edition sometime in the future; however we don’t know when this option will be available…
Overall, the Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint is a great investment for professional development. It’s best suited for professional trainers who work closely with overhead athletes and people who have issues with their shoulders or hip.
Dean Somerset and Tony Gentilcore offer practical and valuable information which is very easy to follow. They breakdown each common workout (e.g. squat, chin-up, and deadlift) and discussed other modalities for improving the upper body and lower body strength, function, and stamina. We believe you won’t have a hard time understanding and implementing everything.
In addition, the video presentations are very organized. This means you don’t need to travel and attend their workshop because the video presentations are already helpful enough. If you want to have a better idea how these videos look like, just visit their official website.
Of course, there a few downsides to the Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint, but they’re not deal breakers in our book. For one, you need to have a fast and reliable internet connection to stream or download the videos without problems. Another downside is Tony or Dean won’t be there to supervise you in person.
All in all, we personally believe that the Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint is a very impressive course that worth every penny. If you want to earn a specific number of CEUs, if you want to learn from experienced and certified shoulder and hip specialists, or if you simply want to learn at your own pace, then this is a great option for you…
Well, that’s about everything you need to know about the Complete Shoulder & Hip Blueprint. We hope we provided the information you were looking for, and want to thank you again for visiting our website.
To your success!